Download the @FreeAppADay.com Store App and wish for more top rated apps like Shark Fingers! 3D Interactive Aquarium to become FREE for a day!!
**** THE ORIGINAL AND THE BEST FINGER EATING SHARKS APP!!! BEWARE OF IMITATIONS!!! ****
** NEW IN v1.4: FEED YOUR FRIENDS TO THE SHARKS!
It's easy! Here's how:
- Set your background to the live camera, or an image of your friend (touch the menu in the top left of screen, and select Select Background)
- Double tap the screen where you want the sharks to attack!
- When you're ready, tap the Take Photo! button!
- Save your image, or share it on FaceBook!
Your friends (or enemies!) wont stand a chance!! :) **
Watch as your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch fills with water and vicious, real 3D, sharks begin to swim around your screen!
- Too many aquariums claim to be 3D, but they're just flat pictures of fish floating around your screen being boring! Shark Fingers has REAL 3D SHARKS! They swim in all directions and can be viewed from any angle! They're really 3D! And they CHASE YOUR FINGERS!
- INTERACT WITH YOUR SHARKS! Touch the screen and watch the sharks hunt for your finger. But be careful not to lose your fingers... once you're bitten and there is blood in the water, the sharks may go into a frenzy!
- MORE THAN 1 SHARK! You'll have a whole bunch of sharks to deal with, not just 1 boring old shark!
- BLOOD!! Not for the feint hearted! Not only does your finger bleed when bitten, but if you bleed it enough, it tints the water red! Ouch!!
- LIVE CAMERA BACKGROUND! Set the background of your shark tank to the input from your camera and feed your friends to the sharks!
- TAKE UNDERWATER PHOTOS AND SHARE THEM ON FACEBOOK!
- USE ANY IMAGE you like as the background to your aquarium! Simply select any image from your photo library and it'll look like your iPhone or iPad is full of water, and full of 3D sharks! See what your Uncle Harry looks like with sharks chewing on his ears, or what your car would look like underwater, or your cat, your messages, any image you want!! Want more ideas? Visit: www.UselessiPhoneStuff.com!
- Tilt your iPhone, watch the water move! Just like that time you tried to pick up your real aquarium and all the fish fell out, but... not!
Visit www.UselessiPhoneStuff.com for more info, and drop us a line if you have feedback!
Enjoy! And beware of the sharks!!
© 2012 Useless Creations, Pty Ltd.