Our award winning Sky Go service, at no extra cost for Sky TV customers, ensures you don’t miss the TV you love even if you’re away from home.
Now with Sky Go Extra, download popular TV shows and movies to watch offline on up to four devices. Download feature available to Sky TV customers upgrading to Sky Go Extra only, the content available for download depends on your subscription. Downloading via WiFi means that you don’t have to worry about using up your monthly data allowance from your mobile phone provider.
Enjoy Sky TV on your iPad, iPhone 3GS or above or iPod touch 4th/5th generation wherever you are in the UK or Ireland with a WiFi or 3G/4G connection. What you will be able to watch depends on your subscription.
**Winner of T3 Digital Media Service of the Year Award November 2012**
**Winner of Stuff Gadget Awards App of the Year 2011**
**Winner of Pocket-Lint Best App of the Year 2011**
SKY GO - KEY FEATURES
• Our on demand catalogue includes over 600 movies, hundreds of entertainment programmes and a great range of kids shows
• Watch up to 33 live channels depending on your subscription
- All Sky Sports channels including Sky Sports F1, British Eurosport and ESPN
- All 11 Sky Movies Channels
- Sky Atlantic, Sky1, Sky Living, Sky Arts 1 and Sky News
- Eight Kids channels including Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Disney Channel
• Register up to two devices including PC, Mac, iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and selected smartphones.
• Watch on up to two devices at the same time
SKY GO EXTRA – ADDITIONAL FEATURES FOR UPGRADING SKY TV CUSTOMERS
• Download selected On Demand content depending on your Sky TV subscription to PC, Mac, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and selected smartphones.
• Watch downloaded content anywhere, even without WiFi or 3G/4G
• Register up to four devices
• Watch on up to two devices at the same time (streaming)
Visit sky.com/skygo to find out more information.
Watching Sky Go on your smartphone through a 3G/4G connection will use data and contribute to the monthly allowance set by your mobile network operator. Exceeding this could result in significant charges. For security reasons and to protect the rights of our content partners Sky Go is not supported on any device where limitations included within the device operating system have been removed or tampered with (aka Jailbreaking).
How do I sign in?
All you need to start enjoying Sky Go is a Sky iD username and password which you can set up at skygo.com/signup
How much does Sky Go/Sky Go Extra cost?
Sky Go is available to Sky TV customers at no extra cost but what you will be able to watch depends on your Sky TV subscription.
For more information on Sky Go Extra visit sky.com/skygo
What download restrictions are there?
Sky Go Extra users can download selected Sky Go content via WiFi. Two downloads per programme. Content is deleted 48 hours after viewing starts or no later than seven or 30 days after download depending on content.
Sky Go is not compatible with the following devices: 1st/2nd/3rd generation iPod touch, iPhone 2G and iPhone 3G. The service is available in the UK and Ireland. Mobile network and/or WiFi charges apply. Contact your Network Operator for further information
General: Available to residential customers in the UK or Ireland only. Some programmes from live Sky TV channels are unavailable via Sky Go. Further terms apply.
Sky’s privacy notice explains how Sky uses your information. You can view this notice at: sky.com/privacy
© © 2012 BSkyB